What is the purpose of this blog?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Monday, December 8, 2008

At a conference, oh my!

Yes I try to keep up with the latest, best, most wonderful in technology integration so I am at the TIES conference today and tomorrow with "Fearless Leader" Merry soaking it up. So far thinkquest.org rocks as does ning.com so check them out. I will add to this blog post as I learn more...

Watched a presentation on Second Life virtual world simulations and its academic applications. Not an application I am that familiar with but I see it's potential so I will investigate further.

Day Two. Data Data Data, snore... More when I see something interesting...

OK, this is way cool. Instant polling from computer OR cellphone and it's free: http://www.polleverywhere.com/

No comments: