What is the purpose of this blog?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Excellent Resource for 21st Century Learning

















At first when I came across "Ten Ideas for Getting Started with 21st Century Teaching and Learning" I was intrigued, but as I read more I realized all the incredible resources this short article contained. Their "10 Ideas to Begin Educating Innovatively" include topics such as equipment, standards, curriculum, professional development, blogs, wikis and internet safety. But you also find within these 10 ideas links to ISTE's Educational Technology Standards, Action Plan Templates for innovation, grant writing, 8 ways to use a school wiki to increase communication, collaboration and enrich instruction and much much more. I would definitely take a few minutes to click the link below and check it out! CLICK HERE

No comments: