What is the purpose of this blog?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm back, somewhat...

Well it's been a long ten days. I've learned about the marvels of medical technology and have been humbled by the expertise of the stroke trauma unit here at HCMC. They went out of their way and tried every new trick in the book and here I am, back to blogging. I just wanted to say I've missed everyone and have appreciated all the well wishes. I thought I'd share an excellent blog with you that has a lot of cutting edge information for educators. The blog is called the "cool cat teacher blog" and has videos from the latest Horizon Project that you should enjoy. Anyway, it's good to be back. It may be awhile before you see me on campus, but out here you'll find me on the web ever trying to find the latest information for you teachers to use in and out of the classroom.

Peace,

Keith

No comments: